Simone Züger is a Swiss designer, artist and entrepreneur. She designs and redesigns, conceives and shapes among others for the Guggenheim Museum in New York, ETH Zurich, Art Basel, Pantone, Adidas, UBS Formula 1 Sponsorship and many more.
With her passion for materials and technology, Simone’s work has naturally extended into products, ceramics, interior design, fabrics and (digital)art.
Before opening her own design studio in 2015, Simone graduated from Zurich University of the Arts with a Bachelor in Visual Communication and worked for four years as a designer and art director in agencies in Zurich and New York. She has deepened her design skills with training in UX-Design (User Experience Design) and has also studied Yoga, Philosophy and Analytical Psychology (Certificate of Advanced Studies CAS) at the C.G. Jung Institute in Zurich.
Teachings, Interviews & Awards
- Interview, PWC CEO Magazin
- 10 Women in Tech in Switzerland to Follow in 2022
- Chatinterview "Digital Skills and Spaces" Zurich University of the Arts
- Interview SRF2, Hintergrundsendung Kontext "Der Gendergap im Design und in der Medizin"
- Magazin Ideales Heim Interview & Studioportrait: Ausbrechen um zu überraschen S.1 S/2, S/3
- Jury member Swiss Annual Report Rating / Harbour Club, Bilanz, ZHdK, SIX Financial Information
- Initiator Conversation Series «Ladies, Wine and a bit of Design – Zurich»
- Podcast Let me introduce you to by Mélanie B. / Spotify / iTunes
- Artist in Residence, «Ideas Island», Svartsjö Sweden
- Short movie about my work credo "Only Add What Should be Added" for "The World of Creativity", Youtube
- Interview SRF "Diskriminierendes Design"
- Exhibition with my experimental design objects «Cosmic bodies» at the Design Days in Lausanne
- Lecture and guest critique at University of Applied Sciences, HTW Berlin
- Member of the Board in the Association of Medienfrauen Schweiz
- Panel discussion «woman in leading positions» at Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts HSLU, Lucerne Switzerland
- Talk and presentation at Forward Festival Zurich, Festival for Design and Communication
- Podiums discussion «Gender Salon», Zurich University of Art
- Teaching at GDK – School for Graphic, Design and Communication in Zurich
- Interview Tages Anzeiger
- «Award The Most Beautiful Swiss Books»
- Lecturer at Zurich University of Art
- Studio portrait Form Magazine
- Interview gender stereotypes design
- Interview Swiss Design and Culture Magazine
- Award «Red Dot Design Award»
- Interview Appenzeller Zeitung
- Interview Cultural Approaches in Modern Graphic Design Magazine
- 9 contemporary Swiss graphic designers you need to know
- Interview Women of Graphic Design
- Interview Transhelvetica Magazine
- Member Art Directors Club Global
Concept / Branding / Editorial Design / Packaging Design / Special Editions / Digital and Web-Design / Interior Design Directions / Workshops
Adidas / Annabelle / Art Competence Center, UBS Art Basel / Delikatessenmanufaktur Globus / EPFL Lausanne / ETH Zürich / F1 Sponsoring UBS / Genovas – Fine Food and Beverage / Gebert-Stiftung für Kultur / Guggenheim UBS MAP Global Art Initiative / Hotel The Yard / Migros-Medien MGB / Sonic Service Music / Tamedia / The Brasilea Foundation / UBS Kulturstiftung / Zurich University of the Arts and many more
Thank you all!
Cookies help us provide our services.
By using our services, you agree that we set cookies.